Jack likes to ask questions. What kid doesn’t? He’s been asking some scary, thoughtful, profound questions since he was old enough to talk. Some I have answers for, and others? I don’t even know where to begin. Since Jack is with his Dad until NEXT YEAR (!) I thought I would recap some of my favorite questions.
If any of you have answers to these that I may pass on to Jack, please leave them in the comments. I would love to hear some different opinions. 🙂
1. Why do we only have one life?
2. How did the Earth grow?
3. If I eat my vegetables will I live to be 100?
4. What happens to our body when we die?
5. When I was in heaven I picked you…did you pick me?
6. Can we visit the sun?
7. When I’m old can I watch any movie I want?
8. Why do real trains go straight, but toy trains go in a circle?
9. Where do we get turkey from? Do they just give it to us if we ask?
10. Why don’t you have a penis?