Cape Cod Days 2 – 4
Could it be any nicer out here?? Sunny. 70-80 every day. Wind died down from all the storms that happened in other parts of New England this past weekend. Eating tons of seafood. My hair is 10 shades lighter. See? Good all around!
I forgot that Jack doesn’t have school on Monday so he kindly reminded me. 🙂 His teacher didn’t have any assignments or homework prepared ahead of time so we didn’t even have to keep up with that. Though it’ll suck when he gets back… I won’t mention that part to him. Why ruin a good trip.
Here are some highlights of the last few days:
– Sushi at Mac’s Shack in Wellfleet
– A day spent at Long Pond (one of the many freshwater ponds
on the Cape)
– Watched the sunset last night at Duck Harbor (I seriously will
post photos when I’m back.)
– Skating at the Wellfleet skate park every day (Jack has been
going up and down some small ramps)
– Provincetown a few more times (just because it’s awesome and
it’s THE place to find beach glass)
– Many visits to the surf shop in town. Jack’s new BFF is the owner.
– Mayo Beach again
Jack: Why don’t we just buy a house out here and live here?
me: Where would I work?
Jack: Mom, you don’t have to work because we’d be always on VACATION! Duhhh.