5 Things Heard on This TGIF Day
Jack and I woke up about 15 minutes late today. Not terrible, but in Jack’s world it’s a catastrophe. He wakes up right at the exact same time every single day. If he’s a minute late he feels like there is not enough time to do all of the things he needs to do. Like, play games, read and of course eat.
As usual, there were some charming freezes slung around the kitchen this morning. Here are the top five that I could remember. I think all of them had some sort of warning associated with them ha ha.
me: Jack, let’s move a bit faster this morning. (Repeat this five times)
5. (Hand holding a cereal box over the bowl, not pouring, while he stares at his iPad) just 30 more seconds on this game!
4. I am eating, see? Look what I’m doing, look what I’m doing, sigh. (Start shoveling cereal into his mouth)
3. It’s your fault we woke up late, why don’t you set an alarm!? (When I reminded him that he can also set an alarm, he said this is just my way of stalling. Stalling for what I wonder?)
2. You always wake me up late! (I told him we were on time all this week) I mean, you ALMOST always wake me up late!! (Sigh)
1. I have detention on Monday, but it’s totally not my fault, someone just put a pan on my desk and I was giving it back to them and he said Jeff the tension! So I have to stay after on Monday. (Sigh sigh sigh)