Happy Thanksgiving! Who’s thankful for sunsets? Not Jack.
That’s kind of a theme I’ve found on blog posts recently. A LOT of people are thankful for sunsets. Because they’re beautiful, or because it means the kids might be asleep soon? Or both? Hmmm…
me: Wow, check out the amazing sunset!
me: You can look away from Sponge Bob for thirty seconds you know.
Jack: (glances over his shoulder) Wow.
me: Heartfelt. Truly.
Jack: I don’t like sunsets. They bring me closer to school.
In the spirit of giving and sharing and all that, I’ve decided to link up to some blogs with amazing sunset photos, and then show some of my own favorites. Just because.
1. Marcelle Calder Photography (Very good sunset photo! Well, they better have good photos…”photography” is in the title!)
2. Sunday Best (First of all, how stinking cute are they! Read the “Where in the World” tab. We’ll have to talk about that Russia trip one day…)
3. Whatever – The Nourishment is Palatable (Interesting blog, cool sunset!)
4. Tuesdays in Templeton (I just found a “no bake” pumpkin pie recipe on her “Tuesday Fan Recipe” sidebar. YUM! Plus she’s a MASShole like me, or so I assume she is because she’s from Mass. Hmm.)
5. Claire Olinik – A journey in pictures (A girl starting a new chapter in her life, and documenting it with photos. Good luck to her!)