7. Relaxation Methods for kids http://www.innerhealthstudio.com/relaxation-for-children.html
Jack: I’m already relaxed, and that doesn’t work anyway!
6. Positive Affirmations http://www.planetofsuccess.com/blog/2015/powerfully-positive-affirmations-for-kids/
Jack: I am awesome! No need to affirm.
5. Five essential commands you can teach your dog. https://www.cesarsway.com/dog-training/obedience/5-essential-commands-you-can-teach-your-dog
Jack: Mom, you’re not doing it right. Show her the treat!!!!
4. School lunch Calendar. https://www.trumbullps.org/Attachments/food/menu/mid.pdf
me: Jack, I don’t have time to pack you a lunch, so you’ll have to eat school lunch today.
Jack: That food is for scrubs. I guess I’ll go hungry!
me: I think it’s taco day.
Jack: Oh never mind, their tacos are awesome!
3. Webster Arena Parking. http://www.websterbankarena.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=205157093
Jack: I don’t even like twenty one pilots, that is the worst present ever!
me: Well, I didn’t know that. And if I can’t sell the tickets, we are going.
Jack: Mom, I changed my mind, I really really really want to go!
2. Invisible fence company. http://www.freedomfence-ny.com/
Jack: That’s awesome! I can’t wait until I can just let Moca outside, and not have to walk her.
me: You still have to walk her.
1. Which Oyster Ticket to purchase in London. http://www.sandyhookpromise.org/startwithhelloweekemail
Jack and I are going to London in April. Just me and him. No dog. No cat. Just a real vacation. I may even delete my work email for that week. Ha!
Jack: OMG I can’t believe we’re really going to London!
me: We can visit all the Doctor Who spots and go on the London Eye!
Jack: Where are we staying?
me: In a hotel.
Jack: Very funny.